Dianne France wrote:
Faith
You've got people that absolutely can't afford it so what are they
going to be put in jail? That would be a debtors prison, against
everything this country was founded on. It's amazing that we elect
people that have no connection to real life. Politicians that have
never worked a real job can't possibly understand what the every day
man/woman has to deal with on a daily basis.
They will probably give the health insurance to those who are on
welfare, and increase the taxes on the middle class to pay for it,
making it so the middle class who are paying the bills, unable affort
it, then throw the middle class in jail.
Marshall
They have tried and tried to get control of the people for years.
First trying to take away our rights to defend ourselves and now what
they consider health care. If you are sick enough and they control
your meds then who controls you?
Dianne
----- Original Message -----
*From:* faith gagne <mailto:[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2007 6:20 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>New Law in Massachusetts
Dianne: Why do you doubt they cannot enforce this new health
insurance law? I believe that many will get socked with stiff tax
penalties.
Spraying people with poisons is absolutely atrocious. what on
earth are they thinking and why are they doing it?
Faith
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Dianne France <mailto:[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2007 6:00 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>New Law in Massachusetts
Faith
Not only are they passing ridiculous laws I doubt they can
enforce in Massachusetts, in California they are spraying
people with poisons. _Snip of article_: On September 9^th ,
2007 several planes hired by the State of California Food and
Agricultural Department (CDFA) flying at an altitude of
approximately 500ft sprayed the untested biochemical,
CheckMate®OLR-F, on over 30,000 citizens in Monterey and other
surrounding cities in California. Many got sick from this.
Dianne
----- Original Message -----
*From:* faith gagne <mailto:[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2007 5:28 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>New Law in Massachusetts
Yes it is. The Legislature drew up the law and the
Governor, Deval Patrick, signed it into law.
Faith
----- Original Message -----
*From:* bbanever <mailto:[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2007 4:42 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>New Law in Massachusetts
This is nonsense. There will be tens of THOUSANDS who
cannot afford it. Health insurance costs between $200
and $1200 a MONTH for crying out loud. This is
ridiculous on its face.
----- Original Message -----
*From:* faith gagne <mailto:[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2007 11:15 AM
*Subject:* CS>New Law in Massachusetts
Massachusetts (Taxachusetts) has made a new law
starting July 1, 2007 stating that all residents
age 18 and over must have health insurance or face
stiff tax penalties. I don't have to worry about
it because I already have insurance, but I am
outraged.
This law preys upon the citizens to benefit the
insurance industry. I think this is
unconstitutional, oppressive, and deplorable. It
is archaic, for crying out loud.
I called a senator's office this morning and I was
told that the whole country is going this way. I
don't believe that B.S. for one minute. This is
not progressive leadership, it is regressive.
This is hard-line taxation burdening the people.
I am just ripping, but I don't know what to do
about it. Any suggestions folks?
Faith
--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>