Leslie, on 10/29/2007 5:35 PM, said the following:
Understand the small budget! Check out www.waterdistiller.com as this is about the cheapest way to go. You can drink this safely as well as what is required for making CS. Talk to them as the one for a little bit more takes about 2 hours less time.

Hmmm... I've always been a fan of waterwise - but these look really good.

Thanks for the link - I'll be contacting them to see if they have any comparisons...