From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:04:11 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Sterling silver Detox and Silver Wires

www.atlasnova.com

Michael Zangari <truez2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have to admit my ignorance. I went out intitially and found old sterling
silver spoons to make electrodes out of.

I have a couple of questions. How do you detox sterling silver? (Being the
first one.)

Secondly, as I shop around for silver wire to replace the wire on several
machines including my silver pulser, I am finding that much of the wire
contains as much as 37% lead.

Is sthe wire use on the pulser pure silver? Where do you get replacement wire,
or wire to build your own leads to serve your own needs?
                               =z=

=z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com