Constitutional or not "Society" has taken upon itself the moral obligation to do just that and the tyranny of the majority rules.

With auto insurance [in NC where it is universally required to get tags and in some cases a drivers licence....and is also one of the cheapest places to get insurance] there is an option to prove "financial responsibility" and forego having auto liability insurance. There probably should be a "do not treat" waiver, but society is far into this "life at any cost" thing and will kidnap you and treat you against your will in most cases.
 Hunger strikers are force fed, etc.
You can "refuse treatment", if you are conscious, but a crew will be watching you and pressuring you the whole danged time, waiting to pounce the instant you pass out. The best going so far is a "Do not resuscitate" waiver that can be signed...with special stipulations made by the signer.

 Die fast and sneaky...escape the moral majority kidnappers.
...one of my "deadbeats" [the freekin genius] was found dead last night, sitting in his chair. EMS did an exemplary job....instead of me...tax paid [ no one alive to charge and not pay up ].
  Thank goodness.

... a memorable Holloween.

ode

They do not license you to live, and do not provide you with the air, water, or food free of charge to keep you alive, thus they should have NO requirement as to what you do with your life.

Marshall

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Jester" <tansta...@libertytrek.org>