----- Original Message -----
  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 5:34 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re Armour for thyroid

  Hi Faith,

  I was wondering if you still had your thyroid? I was on the synthetic for
years and didn't feel good. For me, it was like there was something missing. I
think I am one of the ones with Wilson's temperature syndrome. I feel a lot
better on the Armour. It comes in different dosages, so the amount is measured
in some way. I was probably getting too much because of taking the Thytrophin
PMG also. There is a product called Prolamine Iodine. I don't know if that
would help you or not. Is your thyroid just sluggish?

  I think that MD's always want to go for the synthetic. It seems they are
taught that way or something. My doctor actually made a face when she said
Armour like it was disgusting. But synthetic is not natural to the body. Your
body is not synthetic and may not get all it needs from it. It might keep you
going but not in an optimal way, in my opinion.

  When I first got a tumor on my thyroid I was living in Germany. My husband
was in the military. I was having extreme problems I won't even begin to get
into. Anyway the wonderful military medical system said I could wait a year on
getting treated until I got back to the states. And, that is exactly what
happened. At my lowest point I was getting no sleep at all. I was up 24-7 for a
long, long time. When I asked to get something to sleep the doctor gave me a
sugar pill (he actually told me this afterwards). I guess he thought the
insomnia was all in my head. I didn't know what to do so I started running a
couple of miles a day. If I had it to do over again I would have went to a
German doctor. I thought I would tell you that because if you increase your
exercise that might help jump start the thyroid a little bit.
  Paula