Hi Richard - I've decided that taking something like the Super Quercitin formulated by Bluebonnet is best for me since its the best sort of "C Complex" I can come up with. Lots of people follow Linus Pauling's work on L-ascorbic acid xclusively and he was an awfully smart guy. However I'm increasingly convinced by holistic argunments that the body needs a complex of VitCs to assimilate properly. I am a bit concerned though about whatever degree of heat might be used in the processing, since heat tends to destroy VitC. Its pretty hard to find information on how vitamins are processed, in my experience.
my 2cents,
DByron