 The COM-100 fills in the spaces as 398 uS

Out of curiosity, meter the distilled before and after Prilling it.
Ode

At 09:32 AM 11/8/2007 -0800, you wrote:
Okay Ode. Can you help me out with this?
I have standing Prill water made with RO.
When I put my Hanna PWT in it reads 1 .
There are spaces after the 1.
Does it mean I have 1.0 uS?
It is is 1.0 why are there so many spaces after the 1?

I am going to make some Prill water using distilled.
It has to sit for 24 hours though. After that I will take a measurement.
S-Max

-------Original Message-------

From: Ode Coyote
Date: 11/8/2007 9:20:09 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Prill water and CS

If a Magnesium Oxide beads tossed into a container can actually purify
water as well as distillation or a well maintained multi stage Manganese
sand ion exchange de-ionizing filter tower...then, yea.
Somehow, I don't think Prill Beads will do that...but not hard to find out.

Get a conductivity meter. If it reads .2 [very pure] to 4 uS [not great
but generally useable ] either before, or after, you made that water into
Prill Water...use it.

http

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>