Just my thoughts this use to happen when I lived in another apt...and I was
told it was because there was old ciggarett smoke there?? I don't know...thanks
deb

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:  Dianne France wrote:
> Our grown son decided he wanted to try and make his own cs generator.
> His first batch made in less time than our silverpuppy and was much
> stronger but also had what looked like black fungus attached to the
> probes. It didn't come off in the cs when he removed them. Would his
> cs be safe? Was this just too much energy to quickly and depleting
> the silver?
>
> Dianne

It most likely was silver particles plating out on the cathode. When
excessive it indicates that it was probably not stirred or concentration
was too high, and no polarity reversing was done.

Marshall

List maintainer: Mike Devour