Hi, yes they do make polyethylene pipe; the common flexible black
plastic pipe, not to be confused with also common rigid DWV (drain waste
vent) pipe, I don't know what that's made of.  The poly pipe comes in
two grades; utility and "drinking water",  in sizes from 1/2 to 2
inches.
Hope this helps, Malcolm