Thanks for the information on the 52 volt telephone line source.

I knew the ring voltage was higher cause I got a shock while rewiring a phone line once. Always thought the normal working voltage was lower, like perhaps 24 volt. Obvious to me that the 9 volt ac transformer is creating mostly the ionic silver, and I need to get higher voltage to get small colloidal size. I can handle it; don't need any more info.

In regards to the Lyme disease problem, do a search for Odin Minnesota dairy farmer Herb Saunders and his colostrum milk treatment for lyme.

He was finally bankrupted from the repeated attempts to prosecute him for practicing medicine with a license, but the evidence seemed clear that he had cured lyme and several other nasty problems generally regarded as incurable. I no longer have the full story in my personal archives, but the whole story is easy to discover. There is little information (that I ever found) about how the blood may have been factored prior to injection into the pregnant cow.

Levi

PS. A good thread title can sometimes set the net afire. Search for "Notes of Debt are not Income" for an example.
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour