  From: Kurt Milkowski
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Alzheimer's disease- Girl Scouts?

  Ok, i just sent this to Deb I think privately so instead of re-typing[really
shitty typer] I copied it;

  Not girl scout cookies, the girl scouts. Long story short, about a year and a
half ago, I was ready to check out. Started developing parkinson's, ms,
alzhiemers, etc, was a mess. Figured was basically going to drop dead at any
moment and didn't really care because I wanted to stop being in pain. The
headaches alone were enough to want to be dead. So after going to the wonderful
doctors for years being told there was nothing wrong with me[including my md
sister], my daughter brought home some info from school one day. The girl
scouts had done a presentation on lyme disease. My wife was looking at a
booklet from lymepa.org and said you better take a look at this. As I looked at
the symtom list it was like they were writing about me! I had almost every one
of them. All I could think was how in the world could they not know this. As I
now know they do know, they just ain't telling. The reason is they would be cut
off from the money supply for letting the cat out of the bag. I
 don't know if you know this but lyme is vaccine induced, from childhood
vaccines. Yes you can get re-infected by ticks, mosquitoes, fleas, flies, etc,
but you get your intitial dose from the vaccines and your parents. Thats it in
a nutshell, hope you enjoyed it,

  Kurt

Carl Deb Charter <carl...@charter.net> wrote:
          Please Kurt, you have to share your story about the girl scouts with
us and how they helped your Lymes!! Please!!!

  Thanks