To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:56 PM
Subject: CS>Spirochetes

You have made very provocative assertions without providing any
evidence.   No one here can check on anything.   In contrast, the work
of Ed Hopper, r.e. the origin of AIDS, consumed 17 years of his life,
and probably was the research that led to the widespread knowledge of
SV40 infection.  It's a lot of work to establish what is and is not
true.

The idea that the mercury in vaccines is used to preserve spirochetes
frankly sounds absurd to me.   Long ago, mercury was actually used as a
treatment for syphilis and other STDs, by the way.   Whether it worked
at all or not,  I don't know.

Presumably the mercury in vaccines is to prevent the growth of
bacteria.   It may be harmful to humans, and I suspect it is, but
that's another issue.   To suppose it's added to preserve spirochetes
is beyond implausible.

I don't see any reason to trust this claim than those of "the
government," which of course includes many dedicated public servants.
If you have links to information that support your claims, I'm sure
everyone would welcome them.   I'd read them.