S-Max

From: Kurt Milkowski

Ok, i just sent this to Deb I think privately so instead of re-typing[really
shitty typer] I copied it;

Not girl scout cookies, the girl scouts. Long story short, about a year and
a half ago, I was ready to check out. Started developing parkinson's, ms,
alzhiemers, etc, was a mess. Figured was basically going to drop dead at any
moment and didn't really care because I wanted to stop being in pain. The
headaches alone were enough to want to be dead. So after going to the
wonderful doctors for years being told there was nothing wrong with
me[including my md sister], my daughter brought home some info from school
one day. The girl scouts had done a presentation on lyme disease. My wife
was looking at a booklet from lymepa.org and said you better take a look at
this. As I looked at the symtom list it was like they were writing about me!
I had almost every one of them. All I could think was how in the world could
they not know this. As I now know they do know, they just ain't telling. The
reason is they would be cut off from the money supply for letting the cat
out of the bag. I don't know if you know this but lyme is vaccine induced,
from childhood vaccines. Yes you can get re-infected by ticks, mosquitoes,
fleas, flies, etc, but you get your intitial dose from the vaccines and your
parents. Thats it in a nutshell, hope you enjoyed it,

Kurt