One might think by the study that there is no alzheimers in
regions that don't have Borrelia Burgdorferi then, right?

Anyway, look into "oxidative stress"; I have had the research on
my site for several years. What it boils down to is that
glutathione breaks down oxidative stress from all sources as well
as reduces infection of all types.

Duncan