Believe it or not one of the approved uses for DMSO is cystitis which tends to
be chronic in some folks, but it is inflammation of the bladder or a bladder
infection, they use a catheter to wash the inside of the bladder with the DMSO.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>urinary tract infection

  Jim

  Frequently over the past year I've had several of these infections and
absolutely hate going to the doctor.  I increase the cs to multiple times
during the day and also use Gallium-Heel.  Gallium is a homeopathic medication
for chronic illness, viral infections such as colds and flu.  It is
manufactured by Heel.  This has helped me each time keep from going to the
doctor and having to go thru conventional antibiotics.

  There was a post about bladder infections on another site and it recommended
buying a catheter and inject hydrogen peroxide after you reach the bladder.
They said it immediately cures the infection.  I haven't tried that.  They said
most medical supply stores carry catheters.  I don't know if I saved it but
could try and find the post if you are interested.

  Dianne