From: Deborah Gerard

Date: 28/11/2007 05:31:52

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>urinary tract infection

I have got Lugols and mine instrucs how to take it internally...where did
you buy yours?..debie

Dianne France wrote:

I bought some Lugols but when it got here it said poisonous if taken
internally. I am going to have to go thru old posts I've saved to see how to
use it safely. That would be an easy remedy if safe.

Dianne