Would milk thistle help a person with elevated liver enzymes?

Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Elevated liver enzymes in a dog

I am sorry to hear this Heather, and think you are doing right by using Milk Thistle. Perhaps if you upped the dose maybe? I'm not really sure and I'm
sure there are knowledgeable people on this list who can help you.  I just
wanted to offer support really, and I know that silver helps with all sorts of things that seem unrelated to its purpose, so you never know, it may help
 Good luck.  Dee