At 10:07 AM 6/12/2007, you wrote:
So far MMS has had no effect on my lipomas.
I haven't been able to use the maximum dose of MMS yet though.
Dan

MMS didn't do anything for my lipomas either. Trying the iodine and DMSO at the moment..only third day with this combination.. too early to say that it is going somewhere. Apart from yellow brown arm and the smell of clam/oysters :-) , no changes to be seen as yet.

Anything I have embarked on to have the things disappear or diminish in size have been without result. Diet, enzymes. juicing only... they clearly are different from sebaceous cysts.