Everytime I go through this, there are some things I forget, like how mold is more like radiation than about spores.

My leak under the sink got fixed. Next I suited up and stripped the old square floor tiles out of the cabinet, where the water had seeped under and rotted the cabinet floor. Then I cleaned it up with borax, and left it sprinkled around in case of any further mold growth. The ozone machine went under there, and I turned it on.

However, I am still having problems. I realized (even with my foggy toxin loaded brain) that I have a toxic mold factory going on down there. The affected wood will have to be physically removed, then the area sealed with either a wood sealer or something like that, before a new floor for the cabinet can go back in. Then I can run the aranizer to deal with the stray mold spores, etc.

The handyman will be here Monday, God willing. Maybe by next weekend health progress will once again be possible. For now, it is a losing battle to tread water. Here's hoping for a happy holiday!

Breathing in the toxins damages the lining of the gut ( maybe through the sinuses), and causes digestion problems, leading to all kinds of misery. I am getting some help from the probiotics and supplements I used to use for the chronic fatigue I used to have, and have again due to the new mold exposure. I heard an interview by dr Croft who has been in the field for a few decades now. He's a medical pathologist, and dead bodies don't lie. Fascinating man. He said to get some ammonia to detoxify the mold, and use for remediation.

Kathryn