Since I have been waiting for over a year and a half
since application approved, I thought; just fix my
house, but wondering if would really be fixed or just
patched up. Doesn't look bad but know mold is here. My
daughter moved and I'm glad but I don't want to move.
Leslie
--- gmetrop...@aol.com wrote:

> My whole house was reconstructed after the
> hurricanes caused water damage. We
> moved out with 6 kids and   I had all studs,furing
> strips, sheet
> rock.flooring, cabinets replaced. I used 40%
> peroxide cut down to 20% on my rafters then
> had the dead mold taken off and primed the rafters.
> the engineers on follow up
> studies were shocked at the results of no detection.
> I ozoned the air.put in
> double uv lights in the air handler,added a house
> dehumidifier. Alot of work,
> scams, anguish and cost. No one thought it was
> possible but miracles do happen!

> See AOL's top rated recipes

Be a better friend, newshound, and