Nah, mine is manual, but it takes about 12 hours for me to do a quart or liter starting from scratch to around 12 or so ppm. I run it below 1mA to keep it clean. I have a current control so I don't have to watch it like a hawk like I used to do. I do keep a log (usually on envelopes or something) so I have some idea of when I turned it on.

I agree the 5 ppm stuff works good. When I said more is better, I meant more often is better if you are coming down sick.

kathryn