I found out that mercury depletes selenium. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Leslie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:29 PM
  Subject: CS>Rebuttals please

    -------------- Original message from "Dianne France"
<dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>: --------------

    MarMar

    Do you know the state where this person resides?  Is the area he stables
his horse selenium deprived?  The CS might not be a factor.

    **** Hi Dianne.  No -- I don't know where this person lives.  The same
thought crossed my mind -- that the selenium deficiency was a result of forage
or feed that was selenium-deficient.  I highly doubt that CS is a factor, but
rather is being misconstrued as the culprit.  I was hoping that the
knowledgeable folks here could debunk the theory with facts -- so that I could
your thoughts -- they're good ones.  MA