marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote:
The following post came through one of my equine lists. Can anyone here comment on this please? MA "I caution anyone using the Colloidal silver for an extended period of
time. It depletes the body
of selenium. I have personaly used it on my lyme disease
gelding, and this was how I found it out. I now do NOT give
Especial any CS at all. "
Colloidal Silver does tend to bind with, and cause to be excreted increased amounts of selenium. That is why it is recommended if taking CS over extended amounts of time, to be sure and supplement with selenium. Not a big deal.

Marshall