Maybe its another case of the old adage being applied; i.e. Only use when
necessary and everything in moderation.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: ekowal...@aol.com

Date: 12/18/07 00:57:58

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Rebuttals please-could silver cause selenium problems

Unfortunately I can't say anything to disprove it and I won't say it's
impossible either though I doubt it. Nutrients are often antagonistic to each
other. When some ratios are thrown far out of kilter, deficiencies can be
antagonized. Calcium and magnesium are antagonistic towards each other, copper
and zinc have a similar relationship, etc. This is a real can of worms with
silver because even many diehard proponents hesitate to consider it for
''essential'' nutrient status, let alone something that needs to have a certain
ratio to other nutrients.