> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:57:06 EST
> From: ekowal...@aol.com
>
>        When  some ratios are thrown far out of
> kilter, deficiencies can  be
> antagonized. Calcium and magnesium are antagonistic
> towards each  other,
============================

Does ANYBODY know what the correct calcium/magnesium
REALLY is?  This is so frustrating to me.  It use to
be 2:1 calcium/mag; then it changed to equal amounts.
Lately, I've heard that if you take more calcium than
magnesium, it somehow works against you making
actually making your bones brittle.  Now they say take
more MAGNESIUM than calcium!  It gets so confusing to
me, and who doesn't want strong bones!  Also, any
links to help clarify?

TIA,

Gail

Be a better friend, newshound, and