Yes! We call them "sheep." Who's willing to be the Sheppard? :-)

  _____

From: Carol Ann [mailto:saffiresk...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 4:50 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [!! SPAM] Re: CS>Argyria yes. Other side effects no.

Think this to be they only mindless behavior and belief systems of the
masses?  If one dares to test   belief systems, explore the origination and
history of the festival of christmas.  It really has absolutely nothing to
do with spirituality.  It was originated on international business ideals
going back to the Dickens tales and the Vanderbilt's life style.   Today,
many people go deeper and deeper into credit card debt because of
"tradition".

Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

Typical David!  Unfortunately, the masses all believe this stuff.  I am
amazed at the amount of people that follow the dictum of the establishment
without question.  Dee