Morning Ode,

>> At 07:48 AM 12/23/2007, you wrote:

That's pretty much my first attempt to make CS...almost didn't dare pour it down the drain and *some* people will drink that stuff.

  I find it hard to believe that you screwed up your first batch ?

I did a perfect job on my first batch, and every batch since.

It must be the very high tech,  super complex generator that I use.
Or it may be the control system that controls it.   <grin>

I know........ some people get carried away and wind up in Cloud 9.

Wayne