Mold can cause so many problems. I know a dr that found mold in every single sample of tissue taken from a woman that had to have surgeries for different problems. These were from different places in her body, from her sinuses to her organs.

The best thing is to move to a newer house that has no moisture issues, and is situated in a good location, for example, not in a swamp, or in a drainage area. So many people solve the whole problem with their health by just moving.

So the answer to your question is yes. Most doctors will not say so, for a variety of reasons, one of which is ignorance.

Kathryn