  From: Dee <mailto:d...@deetroy.org>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:01 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>MMs hoax or cure?

        Hi Marlene, thank you for that but at the moment I am having a problem
with volume of emails as I am on a few lists.  I will keep it though and maybe
join in the future who knows? At the moment, I have been following Duncans whey
protocol and have managed to sort my constipation issues with Oxy Oxc and mag
citrate, and I am feeling more energetic than I have in years!  Thanks again.
Dee