To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 5:27 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: CS & blood brain barrier

On Jan 21, 2008, at 12:49 PM, faith gagne wrote:
What kind of a problem?  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tad Winiecki"
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 7:18 AM
]
I looked at old files on my old computer no longer used on the internet and found a file like this. It said Silver nitrates and lactates were a problem. I wonder what this would mean about putting CS in milk?
Nancy

They were implicated in causing silver to cross the blood-brain barrier. There is no blood in the brain itself, only spinal fluid. There they could build up in various parts of the brain. I could go look at my computer again, it would be hard to hook it back up to a phone line but I could see who wrote the email and the date.

Nancy