the silvermedicine dot org site is a pretty good site, and in depth.

a couple of the guys on the list went through and collected some good basic information relating to CS, and it is posted here:

http://www.fugitt.com/cs.htm

If your body's excretion process is working fairly well you won't turn blue unless you take huge amounts of electrically isolated silver (the term now being used by members of this forum) for a prolonged period of time. Most eat some brazil nuts or take a little selenium, which helps with metals excretion, if they are taking a lot of it for a medical condition. There is a protocol for reversing argyria online too.

Yes, 1.5 years, yes, EIS, make my own, no.  You are welcome,

Kathryn