I FELT COMPELLED TO RAISE A FLAG OF POTENTIAL BODILY HARM USING DMSO
FOR NEBULIZING

If you are a smoker you would not want to use DMSO to nebulize would you?????

Please correct me if I my understanding is off but the DMSO would
drive the toxins from the lungs (from smoking) deeper into surrounding
tissues,  would it not?

I'd some some clarification or input please.

Thanks, Mary