that IS a good point. It makes sense. I don't have a nebulizer, but just use a spray. It is a pain in the neck to try to inhale it that way, so I don't do it very often. My dear hubby has taken to having a shotglass of cs in the evening, and when he caught a cold, he coughed and hacked about 1/2 hour afterwards, and then for a couple of hours. I convinced him to have his shot in the daytime, so he would not be kept awake, which seemed to work. I also use cs only, and do not use dmso. It might be good, but I have not found it necessary so far, and it does make me a little nervous, it being such a good solvent and all.

kathryn