Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Evening Levi,

I went back and read  my message.

At 09:20 AM 1/15/2008, you wrote:

Sol posts: "I understand it is SO TOXIC, it cannot even be shipped, and must be manufactured where it is used."
The mailers fool us, and cause us to say the wrong person posted something.

I  posted that.

Incorrect presumptions and statement.
Sodium Chlorite as a dry powder or flakes can be shipped but is a hazardous material.

I think you misunderstood my message. I certainly was not talking about Sodium Chlorite.

Here it is again...........
================
Just how many people in the world have taken MMS with zero problems from the chlorine. Actually, it is Chlorine Dioxide, as you should know. Of course it may be Toxic in specific concentrations and will kill man and beast. I understand it is SO TOXIC, it cannot even be shipped, and must be manufactured where it is used.
===========================

It appears simple enough to me.

And..... Chlorine Dioxide is a Gas.

A compounded form can be shipped,  but, ...... again
this is not Chlorine Dioxide, and I do not believe any provisions or regulations allow it to be shipped.

The compounded version is a Foam, and it must be frozen to be shipped. Maintained at 30 deg Maximum.

Where did you find anything that says Chlorine Dioxide Gas can be shipped ?

The cost if shipping the foam is likely so expensive that virtually none is shipped. It is made on site where it is to be used. Some may be shipped, if one is willing to bear the cost.

Further, Chlorine Dioxide does not even have a hazardous classification, as per DOT. ( that means BAD NEWS )

They also say, ............ It cannot be shipped as a Gas,

Which is what I said.

Wayne
Shipping chlorine dioxide makes as much sense as shipping ozone. Both break down within a couple of hours, so when it arrives, it is no longer there. That is why it must be made as required.

Marshall