Superfood from American Botanicals
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ole Alstrup
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 6:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Multi Vitamin and Mineral

  I posted links to two supplements. Spirulina is an algae superfood that also
has trace minerals in a food matrix state with superior absorption, when live
spirulina is conjugated with USP grade vitamins/minerals you get the best of
both worlds. :-)

  Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:
    This looks good Ole, although the first two are prohibitively expensive. I
    quite like the look of Matrix though. One question; why not just take
    spirulina? Dee