From: Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC
Date: 1/29/2008 6:22:46 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Water Distiller (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have a one of these love distillers. I like it and use it a lot.
Only thing I found is I get better Quality if I only fill it up with 3
quarts instead of 4.
I think when I fill it up the level is too close to the condenser unit
on top and some minerals get through.
I clean it with Vinegar and also just periodically let it boil for a
while, pull plug let it cool and pour out water.
This helps keep minerals from building up so bad in bottom boiler.

Bob