You can develope any version of the "truth" you want to. But there really can
only be one "truth".

  Kurt

Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Long gone are the days when Kings could just order
their Serfs to the battlegrounds of certain death
because a neighboring ruler smutted him by hunting
game on his land. Ya know, today we have
rights...constitutions and all that good stuff in most
high tech countries. There is always equilibrium, if
not there, then here, or somewhere. In countries like
Africa, if you won't fight, your families are killed
or held hostage. The middle east peasants are so poor,
they've nothing to look forward to but Virgins. In
the States, they just use what people have been
psychologically conditioned to
accept.......druuuuggggs. Much smarter, profits are
good, infrastructures are retained, economies grow,
business is good. The US is so sophisticated, its
citizens entitled, it had to be duped, ala 911.

People develop their own versions of "truth" be it
coerce, manipulation, or merely enjoying the status
quo.

--- Kurt Milkowski
wrote:

> So whats wrong with a little eugenics and genocide
> anyway? For whatever reason the truth has never been
> a popular subject. Theres just no profit in the
> truth.
>
> Kurt
>
> joe bloggs wrote:
> .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px }
> body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
> FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }
> compulsory vaccines
> genetically modified food
> eu legislation outlawing certain concentrations of
> vitamins and minerals
> food labelling ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>
> There's a world of difference between taking
> responsibility for our own health
> and becoming outlaws and criminals, needing to break
> the law to get the
> natural stuff that has been stolen by the
> authorities, i.e. unpasturised milk.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.