The CDC is reporting widespread flu in most states.  Tonight we had to go to
the emergency room to see my father in law who was in there because he just
wasn't feeling right.  The clerk at the desk said there are no beds available
for all the patients with flu, vomiting and diarrhea and their dehydration.
She said they'd set up beds in the ER waiting room, and in the other waiting
room (where I was), they were putting patients waiting for a bed in the ER.
Excuse me while I go pickle myself in colloidal silver.

       Pat

Be a better friend, newshound, and