On the news last night they said that some local hospitals have suspended visiting hours. They found that most visitors were coming back a few days later as patients.

Marshall

Kurt Milkowski wrote:
Good place to stay the hell away from would be the hospital, unless you want to add a little MRSA infection to the mix. Kurt

*/Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>/* wrote:

    thanks for the head's up- what state are you in?