Hi Paula, I have been using MMS for 5 months internally. I have also used it as
a mouth wash and tooth brushing solution. I have found that it reduced the
plaque in my mouth and the size of the periodontal pockets in my effected
teeth. The solution is very effective against all internal pathogens and will
also remove toxins parasites and Mercury from one's system. We are in a
learning situation just to find out how many different ways it can benefit the
human body.  To find out more write me.
mlehan...@msn.com<mailto:mlehan...@msn.com> I am amazed at what it has done for
me. I have been following holistic protocol for many years to recover from MS.
This is giving me more symptom relief than any other treatment. It is based on
getting more oxygen effect. My improvements are Improved breathing, better
kidney function, better bladder function, reduction  of edema, Stopped MS
spasms in legs, back, and arms, lost several pre cancer spots on face and
hands, better digestion, better balance, loss of stiffness, better breathing,
better skin texture and wrinkles are diminishing. MMS is a stronger version of
a  product which has been sold in health food stores for many years. One of my
friends in the health business has just started retailing it and it is flying
off the shelves. I hope this is helpful for you. Marlene