In the Desideratum, John Wesley tells of a man deaf for 32 years being
cured in one treatment (pg. 48).  On pg. 63, a stroke victim is quickly
cured of all symptoms, paralysis included. On pg 47, two cases of TB are
cured very quickly.  So I am wondering what electricity can do for this and
that ailment.  Other cases of deafness cures, eye healing , etc. are
proffered.  If anyone can 'decipher' the instrumentation used, please inform
me.  This should go to the OT list post haste.  The claims of such cures
rival and sometimes best, the range of conditions helped immensely by
zappers, Beck blood purifiers, magnetic pulsers, battery/wire devices, etc.
If anyone can find the other books/brochures mentioned by Wesley in the
preface, I will appreciate the info.  Such wonderful claims are, imho, worth
further investigation and trial.   See you on the OT list.  pj