   did you help him with the load?

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:34:04 -0800From: devorah...@yahoo.comsubject: Re:
CS>Packaging and selling EISTo: silver-l...@eskimo.comi've been selling mine
for 25.00 a quart...debbiejlgregel <jlgre...@hctc.com> wrote:

Hi all...I've been curious about sellling some of the EIS I make.  I purchased
the big 5 gallon SilverGen to make EIS for a cat shelter I'm involved with.  We
are non-profit...and barely scrape by finanacially , like most shelters.  If I
could sell a bit of EIS, that would help offset the cost of the generator and
buying all this distilled water.  Any ideas of what a fair price would be to
sell EIS by gallons or quarts?  I'm in the Pacific Northwest (Washington
State).  Thanks much, Lin