FSF

From: noblemet...@bellsouth.netto: silver-l...@eskimo.comsubject: Re:
CS>Packaging and selling EISDate: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:59:08 -0500

Some people will ask you the ppm.  I have on my bottles  10 ppm nominal.  Mine
was tested to be 8-15-ppm

 Most people have barely heard of CS. Have some handouts to give them. Make NO
medical claims. Say-shown to be effective for---

If you don't trust gold, do you trust the logic of taking a $1,000 pine tree,
cutting it up, turning it to pulp, putting some ink on it, and then calling it
one billion dollars?