  From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 2:27 PM
  To: silver list
  Subject: CS>Sick and Disappointed

  I'm so disappointed that I can no longer feel no fear about catching
diseases I'm around.  After being in two doctor's offices and the emergency
room for several hours around many sick people (had taken the parents there
for other problems), three days later I came down with something.  It
started with cough, funny chest feeling, headache.  Then slight fever on the
third night and head cold.  I'd been taking about 1 1/2 ounce of colloidal
silver with equal parts gatorade (should it be 1/3 CS to 2/3 gatorade or
does it matter?) every couple hours since before I got sick.  I'd also been
taking 3 drops AMMS twice a day and then four drops twice a day when I got
sick.  Also, I used olive leaf extract (3 capsules a day).

  My husband went to buy a nebulizer for me so I could get colloidal silver
into the lungs.  The Walmart pharmacy said there were two places in this big
town where you could buy one....a medical supply place and another one in a
medical center.
  He went to one and asked for a nebulizer.  The clerk asked do you wish to
rent one or do you have a prescription.  He said he wished to just buy one.
They brought out one for $178.  He left without it and I checked
online...that same model sells for $50.  We weren't going to be home long
enough to order one, so I just tried to inhale CS from a spray bottle.

  After being sick for three days, we went out on the road in the truck and
I figured I'd be well the next day or so since I've never been sick for more
than three days since I found out about colloidal silver.  I then used spray
CS several times a day and 1 or 2 ounces CS once a day and discontinued the
MMS (don't want to take chances of gastrointestinal anything on the
road!!!).  Well, the cough got worse and worse....I couldn't sleep much at
night and the only time I could quiet the cough was when I sucked on ice.
Finally, after going through a huge blizzard in north Texas and getting
almost no sleep that a.m., I cried Uncle and went to the urgent treatment
center when we got to El Paso. The doctor said there is so much of this
going around and that many of the patients he sees come back with this
cough.  He said it's bronchial spasms and then they get inflamed which then
leads to more and more coughing.  He had me nebulize with albuterol in the
office, then use an albuterol inhaler (like for asthma) up to four times a
day.  Now that I'm able to get sleep, I'm making a fast recovery from the
cold.  The doc also prescribed azithromycin which I decided to take since I
had so much stuff coming from lungs and nose.  I'm eating yogurt every day
to prevent problems.

  Why do fever and coughs get so much worse as the sun goes down?  That just
doesn't make sense to me, but it happened every day with the cough.

  So, it's been two weeks now since I got sick and I'm still not all the way
well.  I'm just so disappointed that all the tricks in my bag didn't get rid
of it right away.

Pat