And your recipe for 'There's Nothing Better Than My Pineapple/Banana/Coconut
Pina Colada is...........?'
Pllleeeeaaaasssseeeeeee!

-------Original Message-------

From: gmetrop...@aol.com

In Florida since the Gators are the originators of Gatorade all childrens
sports teams are supplied with this high sugary dyed nutirent deprived
formula. And here we have delicious coconuts year round and no one eats them
except the islanders. It was the islander landscapers who taught me the
proper way to open them after I practically amputated my finger. Now I grow
pineapples and bananas and mke my own non alcoholic pina colodas. There's
nothing better.