"emphasizes the importance of being aware of the
present moment as a way of not being lost in thought."

One thing that causes lost thoughts, imho, is how out
of touch people are with the Soul of the World. I'm
not so sure that I have to read, Eckhart...my kids
already seem to "think" I am becoming enough of an
introverted recluse.

--- faith gagne <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:

> To find out what happened to it read A New Earth by
> Eckhart Tolle.  Faith G.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.