See if you can dig up Murder by Injection, by Eustis Mullins [I think thats his
name] He went into the origin of radiation treatment, according to his
research, it came about by a quack that killed his family. After that he was
run out of town and when on to where he wouldn't be noticed, New York, NY. That
was basically how Sloan-Kettering got started killing people for fun.

Kurt