>> Migranes also go away, I know because I had to quit drinking
>> milk. BUT doing that you are just changing your habits to
>> reduce the symptoms. You are NOT getting rid of the asthma
>> you are just masking the symptoms by changing your diet. Same
>> thing the doctors do when they give you a pill for pain.

>Was that a typo? Or did you actually say that removing
>a food from your diet can 'mask the symptoms' of
>ANYTHING??
>Removing a food, especially a bad food, from you diet
>can IN NO WAY be equated or even COMPARED to TAKING a
>drug. One is a NEGATIVE (NOT doing something) and the
>other is a POSITIVE (DOING something). To suggest that
>they similar is ludicrous.
>Charles Marcus

   Son,  I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

  I will though pass this information on to you and the others
that suffer from what YOU call bad food. I have never had an
allergy to milk. Drank it by the gallon all my life until about
6-7 years ago. I was diagnosed with Lyme 9-10 years ago. Milk
gave me the worst migraines that I had ever experienced. About
one year ago they put me on an IV of claforin for 90 days.
After that I quit having heart problems, migraines, and even
MILK intolerance.

Take Care
Reid