You will have to ask them.  But if I had cancer I would be investigating every
possible lead.  Dr. Atkins (Atkins diet) was providing this treatment for his
patients.  Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 4:40 PM
  Subject: CS>WHY THE CHEMO?

      -------------- Original message from "faith gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>:
---------

      > It is a treatment for cancer that has brought people back from the
brink of > death, but is not readily available here in the U.S., though it is
available
      > in other parts of the world.

      **** OK -- I've got to ask it -- if there is successful treatments
available for cancer *in other parts of the world*, then why don't people like
Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett -- who have all the money needed for
traveling for treatment -- go to places like this for help?  MA