Excuse me, but as you can see from my reply to you I am definitely not Brahmin.
Why are you forwarding private mails to this list?

Faith Saint Francis <fesanfranci...@hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    **** ***!

Faith Saint Francis <fesanfranci...@hotmail.com> wrote:       .ExternalClass
.EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}  .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}    Respected Sir!

If your name is indeed Satya, then I wonder at what 'truth' you carry.
As for dharma .. well, the way you address me in public, is not so Dharma at
all.

FaithStFrancis